Wheel Wizards (UK)™ – Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms of the agreement between you and Wheel Wizards (UK)™. These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement. Any variation of these terms and conditions shall be void unless such variation is expressly stated at the time of booking.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- Subject to these terms and conditions you agree to pay for the service(s) set out between you and Wheel Wizards™.
- All vehicles must be supplied with the O.E.M. tool kit and locking wheel nut keys for removing and fitting wheels, where applicable.
- All vehicles must be fully covered by your personal insurance whilst left with Wheel Wizards™.
- Wheel Wizards™ shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to goods or articles left in vehicles, or damage or mechanical fault of any vehicle (other than obvious damage which was not recorded when the vehicle was checked in) such as flat battery, clutch slipping, etc, caused to your vehicle whilst in the care of Wheel Wizards™ except for damage caused by our negligence.
- Wheel Wizards™ will not accept liability for the cost of repairing or replacing parts of your vehicle and in particular Wheel Wizards™ will not accept liability for any technical or structural damage to the wheels where such damage occurs due to pre-existing faults and/or wear and tear unless Wheel Wizards™ has been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or in the way the work was carried out.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of Wheel Wizards™ for death or personal injury caused by negligence. However, the Wheel Wizards™ shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by you, howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price paid for the service(s).
- Wheel Wizards™ does not accept responsibility for the safe transport of wheels delivered and/or collected by courier; you should ensure that any courier you use is adequately insured.
- It is your sole responsibility to check the condition of your tyres to ensure that they conform to all safety and legal requirements. We can supply and fit replacement tyres upon request.
- Where wheels are delivered to be fitted on the vehicle, we will endeavour to ensure that all wheels are securely refitted following refurbishment, however you are advised to check the wheel nuts immediately upon collecting your vehicle and at regular intervals thereafter to ensure that the wheels are secure at all times.
- We recommend that new valves are fitted to all wheels that require a strip and refit of tyres. Rubber valves are supplied free of charge. Chrome valves are available at a small additional charge. We accept no responsibility for leaks etc. where the original valves have been re-fitted at your request.
- Wheel Wizards does not accept responsibility for damage to the valves or sensors within a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) where the valve cap has become damaged, corroded or fused to the valve. It is the customers responsibility to inform Wheel Wizards if a TPMS is in place. If we are unable to remove the system without damage and the TPMS components may be damaged and require replacement or repair the customer may incur additional charges. No work will be conducted without prior consent of the customer.
- We will endeavour to refurbish all wheels to the best of our ability but cannot be responsible for poor castings or excessive corrosion. These problems are sometimes only apparent when the old finish has been removed. Other problems found can include:
- the wheels/locking nuts/studs having been incorrectly maintained or modified;
- any previous service or repairs which have not been properly carried out;
- any parts which have been wrongly fitted or the structure of the wheel /component.
Split rims are undertaken entirely at your discretion and responsibility as to the suitability of the refurbishment process (all dismantling and reassembly of split rims is your responsibility). Please note that recommendations regarding suitability for refurbishment, dismantling and reassembly of split rims vary between manufacturers. It is your sole responsibility to check suitability with the manufacturer. Please note split rims are not covered by Wheel Wizards Guarantee.
Please be aware that certain high gloss finishes, such as ‘High Power Silver’ or ‘Gloss Black’ show blemishes more readily (depending on the condition of the wheels). We cannot guarantee a ‘perfect’ finish, but we do guarantee to improve the look of your wheels.
We reserve the right to charge extra in the event of unforeseen problems, and in such circumstances we will endeavour to contact you for agreement before continuing to carry out the work.
PAYMENT AND COMPLETION
An estimated time and date for completion of the work shall be provided by Wheel Wizards™ when the job is booked in but Wheel Wizards™ will not have any liability for a failure beyond its reasonable control to complete the work by the estimated time and date of completion. Unless other arrangements have been agreed beforehand, payment is due on completion of the repair of the wheel(s) and shall be by cheque, cash, credit or debit card (subject to any card processing fees which may be in force at the time of payment). You will be responsible for the vehicle once you have collected it from Wheel Wizards’s™ premises.
Any complaints should be sent in writing (includes email) within 48 hours after you have collected your vehicle.
Wheel Wizards™ offers a 12 month guarantee on all powder coat wheel finishes (including wet paint and powder coat combinations) provided that no chemicals other than those provided/supplied by Wheel Wizards™ have been used on the wheel(s) and that they have been subjected to normal road conditions only, i.e. no off road driving or damage caused by an accident. Wheel Wizards™ shall judge whether to repair/replace/refund in such circumstances and their decision shall be final. Please note Wheel Wizards 12 Month Guarantee is only valid on powder coat (including wet paint combinations) finishes. It does not apply to Diamond Cut, Split Rims or Polished wheels.
Claims under the Wheel Wizards™ guarantee are settled by free rectification or (at Wheel Wizards’s™ discretion) a refund equal to the portion of the invoice price representing the unsatisfactory repair. Any refund or liability shall be limited to a maximum of the amount quoted upon the estimate or invoice. Wheel Wizards™ will not be liable for any consequential loss incurred as a result of a repair. It is incumbent on you to keep a receipt as proof of work carried out. Any warranty claim made without a receipt shall be at Wheel Wizards’s™ discretion. This Wheel Wizards™ guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
These terms of supply of services will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the agreement.
Wheel Wizards™ shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations to you where the failure is due to circumstances beyond Wheel Wizards’s™ reasonable control, including, without limitation, Act of God, war, civil disturbance, flood, lightning or fire, industrial action or lockouts, the act or omission of Government or any agent thereof, the act or omission of any person for whom the Wheel Wizards™ is not responsible.
Wheel Wizards™ reserves the right to revise and amend these terms from time to time. You will be subject to the terms in force at the time of the booking.